- The Canada Strong and Free Network (CSFN) is committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information (name, address, phone number, e-mail, financial information, etc.) is stored using secure technologies. CSFN prohibits any unauthorized access or use.
- We receive personal information through our website, mail, telephone, and text. In all instances, personal information is voluntarily submitted by you. The information which you provide is used to send or provide CSFN updates, information, surveys, and requests for donations. It is also used to facilitate voluntary exchanges between parties in our Job and Talent Bank and on our various social media channels.
- We do not, under any circumstances publish, disclose, sell, exchange, or give away personal information which we have collected from you, without your explicit approval to do so. We do use third party programs on a strictly secured basis to distribute e-mails and arrange for voluntary exchange between two parties.
- The CSFN collects information for purposes of providing services and information to people on our lists as described in paragraph 2 and 3 above. The CSFN retains this information until you request to be removed from the CSFN’s data base. Any information collected pursuant to the purchase of items or event registration is retained as long as required by the Canadian Revenue Agency for tax and audit purposes.
- Access to all personal information is restricted to CSFN employees and authorized agents only.
- Occasionally, the CSFN provides information about other organizations through our promotions, updates, events, websites or social media channels. The CSFN does not take any responsibility for the privacy policies of these organizations and encourages users to review the privacy policies of such organizations.
- To review your personal information collected by the CSFN or to be removed from our lists, please direct your request in writing to CSFN Director of Operations Zoelynn Ashton at 404-919 Centre Street NW Calgary, AB T2E-2P6 , or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CSFN complies with the federal Protection of Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act and all relevant provincial legislation.